Monday, August 11, 2014

Miadora Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I3) in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Miadora Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I3), so i would like to describe here.


Miadora Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Diamond

Miadora Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I3)


This beautiful bracelet features sparkling white diamonds in miracle settings that give the impression of larger stones. The tennis bracelet is crafted of sterling silver with a hidden clasp and safety catch. White DiamondsDiamond cut RoundDiamond measurements 1.4 mmDiamond weight 1/2 caratColor H-I Clarity I3Setting PaveMetal information and dimensions Metal Sterling silverFinish High polishStyle TennisClasp HiddenWeight 14.7 gramsBracelet dimensions 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/2 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/2 carat T.W. may be 0.45 to 0.57 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always maintain store shopping. You can find solutions for much less when on the internet. Please please read on to discover obtaining the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment