Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review Two-tone 1/4ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (J-K I2-I3)


The several days before. I search for information on the Two-tone 1/4ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (J-K I2-I3), so i would like to describe here.


Two-tone 1/4ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Two-tone 1/4ct TDW Diamond Tennis Bracelet (J-K I2-I3)


This bracelet is encrusted with genuine white diamonds totaling 1/4 carat TDW set on two-tone gold plating. Crafted of brass this tennis-style bracelet fastens with a box clasp for comfortable and secure wear. White Diamonds Diamonds 25 Diamond cut Round Diamond measurements 1.25 mm Diamond weight 1/4 carat Color J-K Clarity I2-I3 Setting Invisible Metal information and dimensions Metal Brass Finish High polish Style Link Clasp Box Bracelet dimensions 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/4 carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/4 carat T.W. may be 0.22 to 0.28 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's financial system. We should be careful with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless continue to keep store shopping. You can find everything required for significantly less when on the net. Please continue reading to discover getting the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment