Friday, August 1, 2014

Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Illusion Set Round Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J I1-I2) in my opinion


A week ago. I search for information on the Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Illusion Set Round Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J, so i would like to describe here.


Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Illusion Set

Sterling Silver 1/2ct TDW Illusion Set Round Diamond Tennis Bracelet (I-J


This diamond tennis bracelet in sterling silver weighs approximately 11 grams and showcases 0.5 carats of round diamonds. Featuring a versatile design and luxurious shine this tennis bracelet is an alternative to gold jewelry. White DiamondsDiamond cut RoundDiamond weight 1/2 caratColor I-JClarity I1-I2Setting BezelMetal information and dimensionsMetal Sterling silverFinish High polishStyle LinkClasp ConnectorMetal weight 11 gramsBracelet dimensions 3.5 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 1/2 carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/2 carat T.W. may be 0.45 to 0.57 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's imperative to spend less in today's financial state. We should be very careful with funds, but we can easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for significantly less when online. Please please read on to discover having the very best info on thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsDiamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment