Tuesday, July 29, 2014

14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2) in my opinion


A yesterday. I search for information on the 14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified

14k Gold Ruby and 1 3/5ct TDW IGL Certified Diamond Tennis Bracelet (H-I I1-I2)


With a total of 3 1/2 carats this IGL Certified bracelet features a dazzling 40 princess-cut diamonds and 41 red rubies that are channel-set in 14-karat white gold. This tennis-style bracelet secures with a traditional box clasp. Style Link Gemstone colors RedGemstone shapes Princess 41 channel-set princess-cut rubies each measure 1.8 mm wide x 1.8 mm longTotal gemstone weight 1 7/8 caratsDiamonds 40Diamond cut Princess Diamond weight 1 3/5 caratsColor H-I Clarity I1-I2 Setting Channel Certification IGLMetal 14k white gold Finish High polish Clasp Box Metal weight 16 gramsBracelet dimensions 3.15 mm wide x 7 inches long Diamond total weight 3 1/2 carats TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate ... Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be mindful with funds, but we could easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find everything you need for a lot less when on the web. Please read on to discover getting the very best specifics of thrifty shopping online.

Tags: Jewelry & WatchesJewelryBraceletsGemstone Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment