Sunday, July 20, 2014

5 ct. t.w. Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1) in my opinion


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the 5 ct. t.w. Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1), so i would like to describe here.


5 ct. t.w. Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H

5 ct. t.w. Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1)


This gorgeous 5 ct. t.w. diamond tennis bracelet is made in 14K white gold with 3-prong settings and a round base design. It has forty-six .110 ct. white round brilliant cut diamonds set in 3-prong mountings. The bracelet has a double safety catch and a high polish finish. It is 7" long. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's essential to spend less in today's overall economy. We should be careful with funds, but we could easily nevertheless always keep store shopping. You can find solutions for much less when on the web. Please read on to discover obtaining the very best info on thrifty shopping on the net.

Tags: Diamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment