Saturday, July 19, 2014

2 ct. t.w. Round-Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1) in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the 2 ct. t.w. Round-Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1), so i would like to describe here.


2 ct. t.w. Round-Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet

2 ct. t.w. Round-Cut Diamond Tennis Bracelet (G-H SI2-I1)


This 2 ct. t.w. tennis bracelet is set with sixty-two .023 ct. white round brilliant-cut diamonds G-H in color and SI2-I1 in clarity. The mounting is 14K white gold. The diamonds are set in 4-prong settings and the mounting is a square base design. This bracelet has a double safety catch and a high polish finish. Read more


Compare stores: Here




It's important to spend less in today's financial system. We should be cautious with funds, but we are able to easily nevertheless keep store shopping. You can find everything required for a lot less when on the internet. Please please read on to discover obtaining the very best information regarding thrifty shopping on the internet.

Tags: Diamond Bracelets



0 comments:

Post a Comment